Getting a Grip on Dysgraphia Presentation
Dysgraphia Presentation June 20, 2017
I’d like to extend a thank you to everyone that has come out to hear me speak. Don’t hesitate to contact me, if you have any more questions.
I’d like to thank Decoding Dyslexia for sponsoring my lectures.
- Hand Dominance for Teachers
- Diagnosis Pyramid
- Multi-component Working Memory Architecture Supporting Language Learning
- Ideas for Teaching Handwriting to a Child with Dysgraphia
- Possible Accommodations for Children with Dysgraphia
- Fine Motor Development
- Handwriting Speed and Legibility Literature Review by DeLana Honaker, PhD, OTR, FAOTA
- Pairing Writing with Spelling Practice
- Dysgraphia Presentation June 20, 2017– PDF Slides of Presentation