Getting a Grip on Dysgraphia Presentation – February 8, 2017 Tigard, OR
I’d like to extend a thank you to everyone that came out to hear me speak, you were a great audience.
Thank you also to the Tigard Branch of Decoding Dyslexia and ORBIDA for sponsoring the event.
- Hand Dominance for Teachers
- Diagnosis Pyramid
- Multi-component Working Memory Architecture Supporting Language Learning
- Ideas for Teaching Handwriting to a Child with Dysgraphia
- Possible Accommodations for Children with Dysgraphia
- Fine Motor Development
- Dysgraphia Presentation, February 8, 2017 – Presentation slides in PDF